Pack these tips in your brain so your subconscious can whip them out as you start planning and white-boarding your next project.
10) Answer this: Why would anyone be interested in engaging with your idea?
9) Have a point of view. Don’t be boring like plain yogurt.
8) Lead with a provocative thought.
7) Satisfy the need not met. (Hint: See point 10)
6) Keep navigation simple.
5) Be believable.
4) Choose an easily scanable typeface.
3) Make your audience curious.
2) Cut the fat. Be an assassin with the copy.
1) Partner a Copywriter.
To make, build, create and develop your next project, it’ll help to partner with a skilled writer. I believe that Design In Tech needs Copy In Tech.